- "Primate Research" is the official journal of PSJ written in Japanese.
- Each major article is accompanied by an English summary.
- Regular members receive printed issues by mail.
- For all volumes, English contents and abstracts are available at J-STAGE web-site.
- "Primates" is the second official journal of PSJ published by Springer and Japan Monkey Center with the full cooperation of the Primate Society of Japan.
- Regular members can receive printed issues by mail with additional fee.
- Abstract and PDF files of most articles of all volumes are available at Springer Site.
- Regular members will be provided a user name and password to download the PDF files free of charge.
- Link to Springer