Activities of the society
The 35th annual congress will be held at Kumamoto from July 12th to 14th, 2019.
Official language is Japanese, but presentations in English are also accepted.
- “Primates” is the official English language journal of PSJ published by Springer and Japan Monkey Center with the full cooperation of the Primate Society of Japan.
- Regular members can receive printed issues by mail with additional fee.
- Abstract and PDF files of most articles of all volumes are available at Springerlink.
- Regular members will be provided a user name and password to download the PDF files free of charge.
- Link to Springer
- “Primate Research” is the official Japanese language journal of PSJ.
- Each major article is accompanied by an English summary.
- Regular members receive printed issues by mail.
- For all volumes, English contents and abstracts are available at J-STAGE web-site.
The society is also active on education, conservation, and welfare of primates. Because these activities are mostly to Japanese students, local governers, or ray people, our contenst are currently in Japanese.
Education (Japanese page)
Conservation and welfare (Japanese page)